Hello there anonymous readers!
I want to start by listing my vague resolutions for 2016 (vague because, let's be honest, how often do we stick with these?):
- work out/eat better - basically just need to take better care of myself before it's too late (says the 18 year old with supposedly a lot of time left to live)
- get a tattoo! - nothing too big, but I've wanted at least one for a few years and I may have found a good tattoo design and a great tattoo shop! [It's called Outer Limits, it's had great reviews and supposed to be the oldest tattoo shop in America]
- change up my style - from I give literally 2 shits and happened to have this t-shirt and pair of jeans to I purposely look lazy because it's comfy
- WRITE - I am terrible at keeping up with writing but I am doing my best guys!!
- learn a language/a few other skills - I'm taking this semester more or less off from college since I am doing 2 online classes, so I want to learn about things I'm interested in. I also want to learn more about things in digital media since I may or may not major in that
- GET. A. JOB. - like no an internship type of job. I'm currently looking at online things simply because it would be easier to do in my current situation but we'll see where that takes me in a month
That's it! Sort of a lot to live up to and I haven't really done anything so far. But I'm working on it!
I don't want to post the schedule I'm going to try and stick to, especially when school starts, because I will need to make tweaks and changes as I determine how much I need to do for school, what I decide to look into, and if I do get a job!
Then there is this website: I want to work on actually coding it (should at least learn website design for the future) and I may move this to another host (like wordpress) because I'm sick of the ads, no doubt the few readers I have are as well.
But that's all I have for now everyone. Best of luck to all your 2016 goals and let's hope it'll be a good year this year!